Monday, June 23, 2008

I have a blog award!!!

A HUGE thank you to my friend and fellow blogger Debbie for bestowing this honor upon my blog. Here it is...

And I am so thrilled with it! I will post this award in the sidebar as soon as the blog-gods will allow me to do so. I have tried 3 times today and came up with an error each time so I will keep trying. Thanks again Debbie!

I have also been tagged! I have never been "tagged" before, I was also tagged by Debbie and this is how it works..

Here are the rules of the Tag Game:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


OK 7 facts about myself.....

1. I eat peanut butter right out of the jar!!

2. I have secretly always wanted to be a hairstylist or to own a bar

3. My favorite color changes frequently, today it is red

4. I played softball for 8 yrs growing up- 2 yrs in jr high, 4 yrs in high school and 2 yrs in college. we didnt have collegiate womens softball when I was in college so we played womens intramural, and we were the first team to be recognized as an official college team, as of this year!

5. In addition to softball, skiing was my passion growing up, I lived to ski.

6. I gave up all of my hobbies, passions and things I loved to do in life when I married my ex. I will NEVER do that again!

7. I once dated a semi-pro baseball player who went on to become a major league player for several years for the Milwaukee Braves!

OK. enough about me... now lets hear something about you!


Lauren at LaurNe

Lee at thoughts and other smart alec remarks

Bre at Navy Miracles

Kim at Kims blog

Kimmie at old lavender prims

Chris at The Family Life

Linda at Frog Ho Diaries

8 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You are very deserving of this award!

Hallie :)

Tonjia said...

thanks Hallie! so are you!

Lea said...

Ooo, tagdom, eh?

Okies. Probably Wednesday morning.

Fun Fun

Donna said...

Wonderful answers!!hughugs

Debbie said...

Yes, my dear you deserve it!!

Me and Peanut Butter got a thing going on too! I practically live off it.

Did you play fastpitch or slow? I love watching girl's softball. They get deadly serious! My BF's daughter played for years.

And you grew up in Montana! ARGHHHH

Tonjia said...

OMG Debbie slow pitch. Those fastpitch girls are amazing, but I could never do it.

I was a catcher and have broken fingers with a slow pitch pitcher!!LOLOL

Putz said...

i've lived in france for eight year, and love peanut butter and jelly and my military kis, 2 navy, one marine and a girl army..and of course hate the war, but love the military here for us FOR DEFENSE ONLY, and i love bloggers who have interesting lifes olike YOU

Chris said...

You deserve the award!

Thanks for the tag :P. Not sure I have 7 interesting things about me. I will have to think...