Sunday, June 22, 2008

I LOVE ice cream!




Ice cream makes me happy. I LOVE ice cream. Whether it is summer or winter or spring or fall, it doesnt matter. I will eat ice cream when its below zero outside. I will eat ice cream after being outside in the freezing cold, It is my comfort food.


And because I am starting my diet again (ick, ptooey) I am going to have to change my ice cream selections. I have to put aside the creamy, chocolatey, yummy flavors and brands, like my ALL TIME favorite ice cream flavor... Ben and Jerrys Karamel Sutra, and start eating the low fat flavors.


I used to eat skinny cow ice cream and then it began tasting like 90% frozen water and 10% flavor, including the ice chips, so I quit buying it. Then I bought Weight watchers ice cream. Not as bad as skinny cow, more of a 50/50 blend, but not great.


Then I found Breyers Slow Churned Light- AWESOME! But its still low fat....


So, as I start on my weight watcher journey yet again, I will remember my friends Ben and Jerry and long for the rich smooth goodness of their ice cream... some day we will meet again....

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Lawdy mercy what have I been missing! I can't remember the last time I had ice cream! My Mom ate it by the gallons LOL.

I do love me an occasional, oh that's right, last year on the way back from lake I had a vanilla milkshake...YUM. May have to do it again this weekend!

I get my calories from the 2 tsps. of sugar in all my 900 cups a day! LOL

Good luck and I need to start walking....again :(

Frog Lover aka Linda said...

I must be strange, I could probably live without ice cream! haha! I never crave it and I could just go without it! haha! Glad you enjoy it though, just count those points! lol

Putz said...

think of this one, a shake or sunday with five icreams, black walnut, burnt almond fudge, almond choc cream, butter brickel with cashewes, and peacon cordial, called five nuts in a row on bannas, real whipped cream, cherries, and a mint sucker stuck on for decoration