Before I have to rush off to work, here is another skywatch friday entry-this is a picture of Mt Garfield, (my fortress) last winter with a fresh coat of snow..
And an unknown aircraft enjoying the view...
This blog is dedicated to my daughter Bre. I originally started it when she was on her journey with the USAF. Days have passed and time has brought about changes, no matter what she does, she will remain my hero and our Airman. I salute you Bre!
Posted by Tonjia at 3:32 PM
11 comments:
Fantastic
Thank you for being a part of Sky Watch this week, your post and comments are much appreciated.
Tom ;O)
That is a really nice photo. I am not familiar with Mt. Garfield though. I guess it's not in Alabama! :-)
Very nice! Well done. What a fantastic shot.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
A wonderful photo of a really beautiful place.
That is a fabulous shot!
That is AWESOME. I can't believe that.....that is really a cool picture. Isn't taking pictures just so much fun? and it is even more fun getting to share them with others. Thanks for doing that.
i love the view of the snow-coated mountain against the cloudy sky. great shot. i love your header too. beautiful.
Awesome photo, girl! I love your fortress :) Great SWF!
***You've been tagged by me****
perfekt shoot
great catch, excellent picture.
Striking photo for Sky Watch Friday. It is the most entertaining day of the week when everyone shares a peek of the sky in their corner of the globe.
Post a Comment