You all know that I can be a techno-ho. I wasnt always interested in techno gadgets, until I married Dana, and he likes gadgets so I just kind of followed his lead. So he is to blame :-)
Anyway, I have been searching for a hand held device that suits my needs to help me stay organized, provide entertainment, and be easy to carry and also to be something that I will use...
I have always wanted an Iphone. But we are on Verizon, and dont have any desire to return to AT&T, because of bad experiences with them when we lived in PA and they were the only carrier that was available at the time. So, my search broadened and I bought a blackberry storm. It was advertised as Verizons answer to the Iphone so I thought I would give it a try. It was a good device, but I found out after using it, not exactly what I wanted. I also found out much later that there are virtually about 7 free applications for the Storm, and not many more paid applications that would apply to my needs, so that disappointed me.
Then, when we were in Las Vegas, I stumbled onto the Itouch. I fell in love at first sight, it is AMAZING and it does everything that I want and I can get thousands of applications depending on what I want it to do. AND... it plays my videos that I download from Itunes!! EUREKA! I found what I had been looking for!
So, I bought an I touch, I sold my Storm, (thank goodness for Ebay) and I am a very happy camper!
Meet the Itouch!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
My New Toy!
Posted by Tonjia at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
See I don't understand that. I don't see how you can sell your phone and get another one. Do you have to pay an activation fee? How do you get it to work? My dad needs a new phone but we are not due for an upgrade till this late fall. But he needs the phone now. We are on AT&T and I do like them here where we live. Help, you are the device queen of my life!!!
I love my iPod but I have not jumped on the whole iTouch train. I am wary of something that is only touch screen. With my Voyager I at least can flip it open and use the keyboard if the touch screen fails.
This is weird...I cleaned out my Reader last night. And now suddenly your posts and Kim-D's posts from Thursday on up show up this morning. Weird...
I've got you in the wrong place in Google Reader. How did I miss 4 friggin posts? Geesh.
Wasn't it like two weeks ago LOL I was reading you loved the friggin Storm!! You nut.
I would LOVE one of these phones. I think I could see it much better.
Post a Comment