Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sometimes you just have to dance.

I have been saving this video for a day just like today. I dont really feel up to blogging, but I am feeling better.

I hope this makes you smile. See you tomorrow!

Oh, before I forget, Breanna had an appt with the hottie (she says)orthopedic surgeon today and talked him into releasing her back to modified duty. She can get back in the water!! He wasnt keen on the idea at first but after evaluating her progress he said she deserves to be rewarded for how hard she has worked to recover. She will be re-evaluated in 2 weeks and maybe released to full duty! WOO HOO!!! She is 100% pain free now, especially when she wakes up in the morning! Thank you God!!!

Ok without further adieu, "sometimes you just have to dance".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tonjia...this is most definitely a day-brightener! Too much fun!
~AM

Mary Ellen said...

That was awesome. I just watched it three times. I used to go out with a guy who danced just like that camel.

Debbie said...

Oh this friggin made my day. I posted it on FB. I wanted to put in my "boxes" but I can't figure out how. You loon. This was hillarious. I hope you are feeling better now and tell Bre WTG on her healing :)

Cupcake Blonde said...

So happy about Bre! Pain free, yippie!

Where can I find my own hottie orthopedic doctor? :) Not that I need one...