One of Bre's favorite websites is "Fail Blog". What they do at fail blog, is to find videos of things gone horribly wrong. Or signs spelled wrong, or things screwed up.
This is a video of US Marines attempting to train Iraqi Army soldiers how to do jumping jacks. Definately a fail...
And they call this the "Wunder Boner"?? I think we all need one!
This is a video of US Marines attempting to train Iraqi Army soldiers how to do jumping jacks. Definately a fail...
And they call this the "Wunder Boner"?? I think we all need one!
And one more thing.... a Fail sign.

If you want to check out this site, go to www.failblog.org. Enjoy!





4 comments:
Thanks for the laugh - I needed that today!
LOVE your blog decor!!!!!!
tonjia... these are great!!! I forwarded to John...although I know he is a big 'fail' fan already!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Wunder Boner? I was laughing my butt off until I started thinking it was a pretty handy gadget! These are good, I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment