I have been trying to find a new background for my blog. If you have checked in here more than once today you have probably seen more than one background as I have tried several layouts to see which one I like best.
This may be it. Or it may not. I am not the worlds most astute decorator, in fact I do not have any sense of style whatsoever. I just find something that is more soothing to my eyes and thats what I pick.
So, yay or nay? You be the judge.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Is this it?
Posted by Tonjia at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
baby poo green...(and I love green) but I vote NAY... LOL but if you like it then ignore me LOL
Now see I love the green and browns together. So I say yay! But like Laura Peach says, you need to fix it to how YOU like it!
I did the same thing this morning. I love the ocean, so I went with blues and beiges.
I like it. It's a great mix of colors! But then again, what do I know. You choose, it's your little piece of the bloggyland :)
I have been thinking of doing the same thing; I'm just scared I'm going to "lose" all my stuff! And then there are all the options...EEEK! I do better with limited options. BWAHAHAHA!
I personally like the greens...very pretty and not at all baby poopish, in my opinion. Sorry, Peachy Keen :). It's a little on the minimalist side, though. If that's what you're going for? Well, there ya go! If not, keep lookin'.
I do know this for sure...whatever you choose, I will be seeing lots of it. :)
Too simple. Needs a bit more bling!
I like the middle part. I like it when I can read the blog without having to highlight it so I can see the words. I guess a little more pizazz would be nice. I wonder what people think of my new layout?
I have a hard time reading it. sigh. I am old.
Post a Comment