Monday, January 5, 2009

Something tells me....

That this area where this video was taken is not used to snow and ice....



That when you see other people fall, you CANNOT help but laugh...




You just cant cure STUPID.....

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

LOVE this look! And, no, there is no cure for stupid.

Unknown said...

tonjia...your layout is awesome! These videos are too funny, the first one hits a bit too close to home...we are expecting an ice storm here tomorrow (ugh!)

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Mary Ellen said...

I think you're right about the first one - up here we know what we're doing!

What's with all the people who think they can do a back flip? Are they all "gee, that looks so easy on TV, dude."?

The very end of that last video was SO worth the wait. Too funny.

Thanks for the laugh.

Michelle said...

I have to wait until I get home to see the videos because of the network nazi's. I like the layout but you have to change the color of the font for the comments. I can't see them unless I highlight them.

Michelle said...

I wish I could submit Michael. He is still on AD and it won't let me. But I can submit for Ness once she sends me her address.

That first video is from a few years ago and was taken on what is known as Queen Ann Hill. That was a bad storm.

Lisa said...

I like your new look. Very simple and very clean.

Those videos were funny. I can't watch the last one, it makes me just sick to my stomach to see that much stupid!!!