This is so fun! Lisa at Lifeafter has interviewed me, via the net. And the results are as follows:
1. Who was your high school best friend, and what made her your best friend ?
My best friends name was Liz. She lived about 3 blocks from me and we were inseperable. I dont even remember when we started hanging out together, it was like we were always friends. we were both on the speech team, I was a debater and she did most everything else. And we were in theatre. I was in sports and drill team from grades 8-11 and my senior year, I spent having fun. Liz was there with me every step of the way. We even spent lots of days skiing in Aspen and hob nobbing with the rich and famous!
2. What made you decide to be a nurse?
I dont know if I have ever told anyone this. so here goes...When Bre was born, I had to make some decisions. I was in an abusive marriage to an obnoxious jerk. My job was a medical office manager. One day I came home from work when Bre was 5 months old and I watched him through the window as he was screaming at her to stop crying and he threw her down on a pillow that was on the floor. At that minute I knew I had to figure out some way to get away from him. I researched and found out that nurses made good money and I was familiar with medical terminology and physicians. so I made myself a promise that I would move back closer to my family, go to nursing school and get rid of him. And I did.
3. Did you ever consider a different name for Breanna, or was that the perfect one and only?
I wanted her name to be Tiffany, because that was such a cool name back then, and one of my best friends then named her baby Tiffany, so I decided to change it. Her dad wanted her named Betty after his mother. ICK!! I was the one who filled out the birth certificate! LOL
4. What is YOUR favorite food?
cheese. I am a cheesaholic. My favorte type of food is Mexican. Fajitas Texanas with cheese of course. My trigger foods are donuts and ice cream. I love lots of foods. :-)
5. Now you get three wishes from The Genie. What are they?
1. I wish that our troops could come home from Iraq and Afghanistan
2. I wish that Breanna gets back in the USAF as a commissioned officer.
3. I wish for good health for Dana, Bre and I.
If you are interested in being interviewed here is what you need to do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." 1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. For the first five who say "Interview me",I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick thequestions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interviewsomeone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.





2 comments:
That was fun - I like learning more about my bloggy friends!
How fun! You can interview me if you wish. :)
Post a Comment