Not the cologne (there is a cologne named "Obsession" isnt there?) no, not the cologne, the videos. There is a video maker on Youtube that Breanna has brought to my attention. Actually, I found him way back when I was talking about segways. Do you remember "Chimpanzee riding on a segway?". He made that video.
He must love animals because so many of his vids are about animals. This is a cute one:
And for you cat lovers:
This one is just too cute: enjoy!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Obsession..
Posted by Tonjia at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
the dog made me giggle... the cat made me laugh out loud and God help me but the penguin I just dont get... must me too early and too little coffe or my natural aversion to shopping.
Hugs LAura
The dog was cute, but the cats were funnier!
I needed this today, thank you. :)
Post a Comment