
I dont have a particular topic for the blog today, I havent had any good ideas, even when I am sitting at the "Ideas Table", so I am just going to punt....
Speaking of blogs....
Dana is loving his blog, Do we really need another blog? Breanna posts on hers every now and then.. Air Force Miracles (even though she needs to post way way more often.) And I love my blog. Frankie says he is a coming of age doxie and he is sure he needs a blog. I say no, we will see what happens. LOL
Western Colorado is cold and grey today, our temps were down to 0 this morning. thats ZERO, like less than one! TOTALLY FREAKING COLD! It was -4 yesterday! I thought my fingers were going to freeze off, and I was wearing my brand new ski gloves too.. I think its time to dig out the winter hats. It also snowed last night, not much. Not nearly as much as other states are getting, but it was a slippery drive home. We have a huge number of people who move here in the summer from very flat states, that are not used to snow. And when they decide to get out on the roads during a snowstorm, they panic. It can be very scary!!
Tonight is my first night back to weight watchers, Christmas and the holidays have done a number on me. But I am going back and I will keep trying. Why does weight loss have to be so hard when weight gain was so easy???
Have you guys made any New Years Resolutions? I have not. I dont like resolutions of any kind. I can do goals as long as they are achievable but to set myself up for failure with a resolution that I am not completely behind is not my thing.
So, no resolutions for me. I want to leave you all with a video of one of my favorite songs and performers. Israel Kamakawiwo Ole' singing "Somewhere over the rainbow". Enjoy the slides and for those of you who do not live in Florida or Hawaii, pretend that the cold and grey skies and snow and ice are gone....
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
We Is a Blogging Family! And Random ramblings...
Posted by Tonjia at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh amen sister on the weight thing. I keep thinking I will join weight watchers, but don't ever do it. I think I will do it online, but don't ever do it. I need to get a job, but don't ever do it...don't want to!!! I DO NOT make resolutions either. Never have been big on them.
Sorry to hear your weather is soooo
cold. We are sitting at 37 right now and will warm up tomorrow. Do you hear that Saturday we hit a record high of ....78....degrees??
Can you believe that? Ok, I am off to veg on the couch. Went to bed at 3 this morning, not very energetic today. Got up at 8 with the babies! I fear I will fall asleep on the sofa. Oh well. Long as I don't do that on Thursday!
I too had a few pounds revisit me over the holidays. Got sort of serious again on Monday and have already lost 3lbs.
And I think Frankie needs to AT LEAST guest blog for you.
Hallie
tonjia... great post of random thoughts. Good luck with the weight-war, I believe it is an is at our age. Excellent choice in song for the day, this version always takes me back to my favorite ER episode when Dr. Mark Greene dies. As for Doggie-Blogging, could be interesting!
Make it a good day!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
Wow...love your new background! LOL
I'm tired of rain here and I think if the sun would come out, it may motivate me to get on that blasted treadmill. Pitiful excuse, right?
Trying to watch the food intake, but it's going to take exercise to get this flab off!
I don't do resolutions either. I just lost my train of thought - I'm sure I was going to write a brilliantly witty comment... but now I'm singing Leader of The Band and LOVING me some Fogelberg so... yeah, what was I doing?
Great tunes BTW, we SO have similar taste in music.
Post a Comment