And I am living proof. I am addicted to chocolate. I go through this a couple of times a year. And after the Christmas deluge this year, I am addicted again. I tell myself that I will not eat chocolate every day. (I am talking about chocolate candy, not necessarily chocolate in general).
OK, I can do this. I am not even thinking about eating it, right? I watch TV and I read my email and start reading my blogs, then I get up to go in the kitchen and it hits! I MUST have some chocolate! And this is what I find:
I have to confess, they are my favorites. Its hard to pass them up. During the Christmas season this year though, I found these:
These are positively orgasmic. You have to be a really hard core chocoaholic to know what I mean, trust me on this one. My favorite flavor is the milk chocolate/peanut butter ones... OMG.
So, I have this issue that neads dealt with. Does anyone know if there is a 12 step program out there to help with chocolate detox?
Have you noticed how I am completely sidestepping the topic of the Presidential Inauguration? I thought I did quite well.. I am trying very hard to keep politics away from my blog. So, TTFN!






9 comments:
I love chocolate more than most things in my life!
Hallie
tonjia...I have a blue bag in my pantry (I am a dark-choco-holic). I did not touch one yesterday!!!!! Perhaps we should try to keep each other accountable?
I, too am not touching the "I" word on my blog today or tomorrow!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
It could be worse;)
I love chocolate too. If I have it around I will eat it! Not just one piece either. Lots of it. And yes, I did notice you stayed away from politics..but I didn't. So we complete each other huh? Have a great chocolatey day.
if that chocolate is giving you fits send it here we will take care of it for you... mike is a peanutbutt cup addict and i will take any and all of those balls.. the red wrappers are my favorite ... and see I dont have to worry about getting fat cause I am already fat LOL
BWAHAHAHA? What Laura said? Me, too! BWAHAHAHA. I truly heart those mini Reese's peanut butter cups; they are just better than the big ones somehow. And I also agree with Mental P Mama...we could have worse addictions!
Never liked candy as a child. Gave away my Halloween candy each year.
Then Roger introduced me to his passion, chocolate.
OMG
I save it for special occasions or when I need a day brightener. And the Lindt are awesome!
Chocolate is one of my addictions, too. In fact, I think it's number one. Right above blogging and caffeine!
I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't have something chocolate. So I must need it for my existance.
Post a Comment