Get rid of the baby poop green they said! Get more bling they said! Too mundane? Too blah? The green marble is OUT!
And the Black and purple is IN! How do you like it? LOL I think its me, bordering on abnormal and eye catching! I will keep it for a while unless you guys think its too hard to read.. please let me know if it is.
One more topic for today. I was watching a commercial about a new movie coming out and the challenge was put forth, "tell us about your 1st love, and did it last?". This got me thinking, and I came to an abrupt realization. So, time to bare the old soul here.
My first love...... I have had many "crushes" over the years, I had a huge crush on a guy who used to work at the ski area where I skiied. He was about 5 yrs older than me and he gave me lots of attention, I wont go into more detail than that ...then I moved on to a very good friend of mine. We dated for about a year off and on, I was a Freshman in college, he was senior in high school, but we had such a history as good friends that love never developed. Then came my ex, no freaking way was I in love with him. I was lonely and he was there. The rest was a horrible horrible history...
I guess I also have to consider Kurt Russell as a crush, its too bad he doesnt know I exist. ;-)
This brings me to my 1st love.... Dana. When I met Dana I realized that this was love, and it was good, and if someone had told me that love was supposed to be like this (100% effort from both sides, respect, consideration, caring, not ridiculing the other person, not arguing, not screaming, etc. I could go on and on) then I would have been divorced much much earlier!!!
Now its your turn, tell us about your 1st love... IF you dare
Sunday, January 4, 2009
The Masses Have Spoken!
Posted by Tonjia at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love the new look. Very Fleur de lis meets gothic cool.
I have thought to have been in love many times as a young girl. but as you get older your realize those puppy loves are usually nothing more than a crush. However, in college I did think I was in love with a man who ended up letting me down in the worst way imaginable. Then I met my hubby and I discovered what true love really is. So I would say he is my one and only true first love.
tonjia... I do not find this look difficult to read, the entire look is really nice! I do believe I need to look into updating my blog...holy cow, how do you even begin to know which direction to turn?
My hubster and I click. It is that simple. We are like a perfectly oiled machine, when we work on projects together (even the dinner dishes)..we just roll together. We accept each others imperfections, knowing we are almost (key word) perfect together. We still make each other laugh until we cry, and when we need to cry...we can make each other laugh. I am blessed!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I LOVE the new blog decor!
My first love? Wow, it would take a long time to tell you about that one. I will say I think I married the first husband on the rebound from him. First love I knew since age of 5 and was a family friend. My second, current and last husband is my best friend and my true love. That's all that counts now.
Yes, I like it. Easy read. Good job.
First love. A-hole
2nd..looked just like Kurt Russell and I really can't believe this connection here. Wow. His name was Tom. He was married. Long story. I'm not even sure if I loved my hubby as much as my other ones.
I need a dog. LOL LOL
Post a Comment