I have officially declared today as "Foto Friday"! I dont seem to be able to keep track of the skywatch Friday website so I decided to just post some pics that I have taken in the past. Hopefully it will be interesting to you guys.
These are pics taken in Washington DC of the Air Force memorial and at the Air Force Birthday bash on October 14, 2006. This was the official dedication of the USAF memorial held at the Pentagon. What an experience!
Picture #1 is the Air Force Memorial, dedicated on October 14, 2006.
Picture #2 is a cut glass panel of 3 fighter jets flying the "missing man" rotation.
Picture #3 are the USAF Thunderbirds flying over our heads en route to a flyby of the AF memorial.
Picture #4 are the Thunderbirds as they get closer to the memorial



enjoy!





5 comments:
Spectacular!
Awesome pics!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
great pics I hope you find you way back to skywatch everyone there will love your pics!
Hugs Laura
Good job on the pictures, sometimes it is just easier to do it "your" way, and not go with the flow. that is what makes us special huh? Job well done!
ps, hey, thanks for you nice words, I really do appreciate them.
picture reminds me of seeing the blue angels, many times in my life, the precision they had in flying, and my times inC>A>P> flying small l-2's, l-15's really miss those days
Post a Comment