I think I missed last weeks Thankful Thursday, there were a few other things going on, but here I am back again for Thankful Thursday for this week. Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for, some may be important some may be trivial but I am thankful for them all nonetheless.
1. of course my family and my job, I am thankful for them every day
2. Our beautiful weather this week, not a single day over 100!!
3. Diet Pepsi (as I have said before, it keeps me going)
4. Breannas experience in college thus far, I think she has found the path to her dreams!
5. Ben and Jerrys Karamel Sutra ice cream, my comfort food this week
6. my friends online and here at home, they always make me laugh.
7. That Hurricane Fay, didnt take many Floridians with her and that she isnt paving the pathway for 11 more Hurricanes.
8. For all of your bloggers out there, without your blogs I wouldnt have realized how fun the blogging world is!
I hope you all have a wonderful day, dont forget to stop and smell the roses....






7 comments:
All great things to thankful for!
Beautiful list!
I'm thankful for you.
Not so much my daughters today--lol. They called and said hey'll be home tomorrow night instead of Sunday. Oh the blog posts I'll have this weekend! Lord grant us strength!
Have a greet weekend!
have i got a list for you...my list and i value your opinion,,so go to putz and comment
Great list. I do my Thankfuls on Friday. Just seems like a nice way to finish off the week...
I like the things you're thankful for. I'm thankful for you, too. And I like the Thankful Thursday thing. I might have to start doing that because there is a WHOLE LOT for which I am VERY thankful :).
God is good!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
I have to second the thanks for Ben and Jerry. Two men (besides my husband!) who have never left me down!
BTW I LOVE your background with the rainbow. I feel serene every time I see it.
Post a Comment