Much to my surprise, Donna at Cottage Days & Journeys has bestowed the "Sharing the Love" award on me!!
I am so completely honored. This award has very special meaning and I am just speechless that Donna has given me this tribute. Please go and visit Memoirs of a Mommy to see how exactly this award came to be. It is a beautiful and touching story about a very gorgeous little boy.
So, to all of my blogging friends who make me laugh, to all of you who make my day and make me smile, I would like to share my award. And I would like to pass on the "Sharing the Love" award to the following bloggers.
Lisa at My new thing to do
I am so completely honored. This award has very special meaning and I am just speechless that Donna has given me this tribute. Please go and visit Memoirs of a Mommy to see how exactly this award came to be. It is a beautiful and touching story about a very gorgeous little boy.
So, to all of my blogging friends who make me laugh, to all of you who make my day and make me smile, I would like to share my award. And I would like to pass on the "Sharing the Love" award to the following bloggers.
Lisa at My new thing to do
Kim-d at Lifeafter
Michelle at Shaysmom
Debbie at Gittin It Outta My Head! (I blame or credit) Debbie for really getting me started blogging and who keeps me going.
Congratulations, my friends, you are all worthy!! Thanks again Donna!






7 comments:
Congratulations!
Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
Congratulations on your award. And aw, thanks for thinking of me. I will publish it with honor.
Sounds like a very nice award.
I'm glad I was able to play a teeny part, but then you went at it with GUSTO! You are very deserving of this award and are a sweetheart for mentioning me and sharing your award with us!
((Big hugs heading to Colorado!!))
Hahahaha! I bet I made you laugh and cry at the same time, huh?! I can clearly see the love you have for your daughter, and that is why I passed it on to you. I also thought that, somehow, you needed a little boost right now. Not sure why I thought that, but I had to act on the feeling.
Keep on trekking!
Nope, not me. A friend at work sent it to me. Scared the crap out of me!
I so appreciate the honor, my problem is I don't know how to put it on my blog. I will have to work on this and I thank you. You must know how to do it for you have done it...want to send me some directions??? Isn't it nice to have people think highly enough of us to send us some affirmation of who we are and what we feel is important. Thank you for sharing your honor with me. I am a little behind on my readings since I have been baby sitting, not getting them all done in a timely fashion. Sorry about that. Again thank you very much.
Post a Comment