Sunday, August 17, 2008

I want to give a big thank you..

To all of you who stop by and read my blog and make comments now and then. I cant tell you how much fun I have blogging and reading everyone elses blogs, leave it to the internet to give me something else to look forward to every day. I spend way too much time online anyway! HAHA

I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason and I know am so happy that you all are with me!

Tomorrow is Breannas first day of college, she is excited and nervous. Please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that she will have a great time and make the best of it. She has to work immediately after class so we wont get to hear about it until she gets home.

And another page turns.....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daughter will do great! The support you show her, will continue to be a driving force in Bre's life!
I wish both of you many happy times in this new chapter of your life!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

kim-d said...

And I thank YOU for visiting me; really, Tonjia, it just makes my day when I see your name pop up in comments! Where would we be without this blogging thing of ours anyway?

Today, as I'm sitting here getting a good headstart on all the schoolwork I have for this week, I will be thinking about Breanna! She's going to do just great, and she's going to LOVE it! I just can't wait for you to blog about her first day.

Ness said...

Bre, take a deep breath and embrace the college life that is before you. It will be the best years of your life. Get involved with extra curricular activities on campus and find out what's there waiting for you. My son just graduated in May and he said college was the making of him. May you have a phenomenal journey!

Donna said...

Best wishes for a great new day for Breanna!

Chrissie said...

I love your blog and having fun doing it as well. Good luck to Bre. I'm sure she will be fine.

Putz said...

we are in love with you and your whole family no matter what you do in live and now that i know bre will be in meass, i am even more excited, since she might meet my niece ann cox

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Moobs ARE funny!!

Keeping Bre in my thoughts!

Hallie :)

Debbie said...

Well, by the time you read this, she will almost be home! I'm late! I hope Bre has a wonderful first day and I know she'll love it!

Thank YOU for visiting me, especially when I don't post lately. I loved blogging a lot more when I wasn't working LOL. I don't know how you do your shift and blog too. I'm getting adjusted though :)

Mental P Mama said...

Sending good thoughts to the new student! I am sure she will love it.

Lisa said...

Yes it has been fun meeting so many new people. We bond with people we have not even met, but it does take effort to maintain relationships. Give and take on both sides. That is what I appreciate about you. Even when I have not been able to check on you and comment, you do not give up on me. And sooner or later we get reconnected once again. I thank you for that. I, like you, love to read the comments from others. But I do love blogging, just because it is a great relief. But the best part is getting to know new people and their story.
Tell Bri many are pulling for her, and she will LOVE the new journey, the next stage of her life. Blessings and good luck to her (and you) can't wait to hear how the first day went!

Michelle said...

I agree with you. I feel like I have "met" so many wonderful people through the yahoo group and this blog business. I think the computer allows the walls to come down. People we might not otherwie have met are now considered our friends. I feel like I "know" you guys so well.

Tell Bre how proud we are of her. She has "persevered" like no other.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I am so sorry I have not been a better blogger buddy to you. You have been so wonderful, coming by all the time to see what trivial thing I post now and then, and here I am, never visting or saying how much I appreciate you coming to see me. I suck.