This pic is taken of a rim along the Colorado National Monument, at sunset.
The CNM lies at the west end of our valley, it is very much like a small grande canyon...
And now for another announcement!!
Today is a Happy Day!! Breanna has been accepted into college! She has her Freshman orientation today and she will be able to enroll in classes. Still working on financial aid, but since everything is processed electronically through FAFSA we already have some idea on how much she will get through grants and how much through student loans.
Her major is Political science-Pre Law and she is SO excited!
YAAAY BREANNA!!!! Lets all do the Happy dance...





12 comments:
Love your excitement! What a moment to remember! Congrats and happiness to both of you!
And love your pic of dark shape and soft toned sky! So pretty!
Congratulations Breanna! I am so excited for you! Enjoy every moment of college life because it goes so fast!
What a beautiful picture. Congrats to Bre on getting in college. I hope she enjoys it. Let us know what classes she gets. Happy Dance!!!!
Beautiful, serene photo.
Congratulations to Breanna.
Great photo! And congratulations to your daughter!
Nice Skywatch Friday shot, and that top shot is absolutely fantastic! Wow...
Way to go Bre! Nice shot too.
Great Skywatch and congrats to Breanna - I am happy for you guys! :)
happy, happy dance!!!!!!!!!
mesa, that is right next door to ann cox and she goes to school there...lives in mesa
Thanks for this nice SWF.
Hallo from Germany
How did you do that? Get that little guy moving? It's not nearly as cool as Bre being accepted into college, but it did surprise me! I am so friggin happy for her! Ahh, breathing sigh of relief and I'm not even her Mama!
She's going to do great things, I just know it :)
Post a Comment