I have a new toy!! More about that in a few minutes. This is what I can do with my new toy: Presenting.... Max the Basset, asking for a walk! Dont forget to turn the sound off on my music player.
And here is the new toy! A Flip Camcorder!!!
Mine is green in color and we can blame (Thank) Michelle at Shaysma for showing me the joys of The Flip!! Thanks Michelle!!
Now I am off to video... anything! LOL
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Max the Basset A video
Posted by Tonjia at 5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Awww...what I need to know is this. Did Max and Frankie ever get their walk?
How darn cute is that, anyway! I have never seen a basset hound excited about anything before...BWAHAHA!
And that Flip thing appears to be kind of fun. I still think that, technologically-speaking, I may be years away from having something like that, though. I am so not a technologically-savvy person. Maybe once I figure out how to do an outline on Word...
You have the green one? Shay got the pink one and I have the orange one. Tell Kim-D that they are so easy to operate. Easier than a cell phone that is for sure.
I can't see the video here at work but will check it out tonight when I get home. I will have to video my dogs when I ask them if they want to go for a walk. Hilarious.
What a great video. The dogs are adorable. Love the new toy...its awesome.
So you just tape and plug it in? That is cool. By the way, did those dogs get their walk??? That dachshund is too funny...
Yes, the doggies got their walk. I figured I couldn't just offer them a walk and not go.
Dana
Tonjia, I have every album Reba ever made. I was not around when she was signing with Pake and Susie but I have heard some older recordings with his voice. And she is just so nice to talk to. I remember one New Years Eve I went to her concert and we got to go back stage for the meet and greet. I still to this day cannot believe that I was talking to Reba McEntire about potty training. Her Shelby is just a little younger than Shay.
That Max is a talker! LOL. Have fun with your new toy!
I just played the video of Max for Molly and I video'd her watching it. It is so funny. I will try to load it tonight.
That is too cute, I love Bassetts. Gotta tell you thats a great name too, my Navy Recruiters name was Max Bassett, small world, LOL
Just like everyone else, my dogs went crazy. They were asleep in the other room and came running in here when they heard the barking on the computer. Now they just ran out to chase the doe and her fawn that were eating outside our fence. Those darn dogs! I like your camera!
omg the video is so cute!!! i love it!! i want a flip now!!!!! have to save my money! dang! lol maybe the gov't will send us nice checks again and i can buy one? lol have fun!!
Post a Comment