I fell in love with this commercial the minute I saw it. Training, perseverence, hard work. Put it all together and you get a champion.
Ok, so my dream has always been to raise clydesdales, or at least draft horses. Maybe I have a soft spot in my heart for them?
Enjoy the video and dont forget to turn off my music player first!
Here is one more for the road... so cute





2 comments:
Those are two of my FAVORITE commercials of all times. Even though I am not a beer drinker, I love the Budwiser commercials. I watch the super bowl every year just to see the commercials!
I can't see it at work but I am guessing that it is the dalmation training the horse. Molly loves that commerical. I think it is her favorite. We tell her that the horse show is on and she goes crazy.
Post a Comment