Thursday, August 14, 2008

Word of Warning!

If you plan on changing the layout of your blog, DONT FORGET TO SAVE YOUR PAGE ELEMENTS... LOL

I had the bright idea that I wanted to change the background of my blog, and I found a really good site with lots of free layouts. (See the add at the top of the blog) BUT... I didnt get the part about saving my page elements.

UH OH.... I lost them all. It was hideous.

Now I have reconstructed my page elements with a little extras thrown in, how do you like it??

I will have my playlist up soon. It may be up by the time this posts.

note to self: dont try to make big changes without help! LOL

6 comments:

Natasha said...

When we come over for Labor day, maybe you can show me how to change my background. I have tried, but have no idea what I am doing.

Chrissie said...

Yeah I have done that several times...it sucks. Then again blogger has been messed up lately anyways. I do love the blog though. Its very pretty!

Donna said...

Well double darn it! Bet you wanted to throw open the window are scream ARGH!!!! Now that you have been there and done that, I love that mountain theme going on!

Lisa said...

I do like it. I think it is pretty and I love the rainbow. And I like change, I get bored quickly and easily so change has always been something I am ok with. How about you ?

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful! I change mine alot. LOL But I usually just change the backgounds and header. Love the new look. Hope you are having a good weekend and I also didn't know a full moon was going on , I'll have to check it out.

Debbie said...

I love the new look and noticed it right off the bat! You're becoming a blogging fool here, well except for reading instructions! Ha! Ha!

I'm the same way....