Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I hope you all are having a great Halloween. I have to work tonight, no one knows what will cross our threshold on Halloween night. We may have to serve our candy out of an emesis basin. LOL


Sometimes we get the children of our employees in to trick or treat, I am leaving the buying of the treats to someone else, I bought them last year.


Todays post will be short and sweet, not much time to post. Everyone watch out for ghouls and goblins tonight!! Make your kids and grandkids carry a flashlight!
Woooooooo......... (that is a ghost sound) :-)

6 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

Happy Halloween and I hope you have a super boring night at work...:)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Your ghost sound did NOT scare me.

Hallie :)

Lisa said...

I loved working Halloween night. It was always full of fun and excitement...and lots of work! We had to watch out for the eggers and the shaving cream bandits. But usually nothing too major!

kim-d said...

I, too, hope you have a blissfully uneventful night at work, Tara! BWAHAHAHAHA! And I love your Halloween pic--too funny!

Happy Halloween from one of your BFFs, Lisa :)...

Donna said...

That picture is GROSS!!!!!!! Eeeeewwww...

Putz said...

jingle bells alll the wqay, oh what fun it is to riede in a one orse open sleigh, over dashing through the snow through the malls, laughing all the way ho ho oho