Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New toys for Christmas!




I dont know whether to laugh or to be shocked. Here she is... the newest baby on the block- "Little Mommy Gotta Go Doll!" this doll eats, drinks and POOPS IN THE TOILET!!! Then she helps "mommy" flush it down. This is disturbing to me.


Do our children not have imaginations any more? Is it really necessary to have simulated poop in the toilet?? OMG


Next on santas list is the "Ultimate Spa and Perfume Kit". With this kit our girls can and I am quoting direct from the website here:


The Ultimate Spa and Perfume Kit includes everything you need for a complete spa experience, and has more for you to make than any other product available. Using natural ingredients, you create bath oils, oatmeal soap, foaming baths, bath balms, and more. Learn about aromatherapy as you blend five different kinds of perfume. For use by up to 8 kids and perfect for spa parties, sleepovers, and rainy days, the Ultimate Spa and Perfume Kit is the ultimate gift Ages 8 and up.


I can see it now, households all over the world being inundated with putrid smelling skank on Christmas morning. What ever happened to normal toys like Barbie??

8 comments:

kim-d said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh, those are SO sick, both of them. Okay, maybe I'm showing my age here, but since when do 8-year-old girls need to have a spa experience? I forget that kids are not kids anymore, I guess. That pooping doll is just...wrong. Ewwww...

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I so agree with KIm and you... its sick and wrong... and insane sheesh.
my sister in law takes her 3 yr old grand daughter to the nail place to get her nails done... I about fell out when I saw her bring her there... AGGGGG

Mental P Mama said...

Ewww.

Unknown said...

It appears imagination has absolutely gone in the toilet.
Sad, very sad.



~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Donna said...

Eeeeewwww........

Lisa said...

Good grief!!! My little Allie won't be getting things like that when she is older...well unless she begs grandma for them, then of course I will have to re-evaluate. Kiddin, I just don't understand why we do the things we do to our young children. They can't even think for themselves .

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Good Grief! I remember when dolls just needed to be hugged and held and we pretended to feed them a bottle!
Discovered you thru the acute nurse blog.
We have 9 mini- dachshunds so I was curious about your site. Be back when I have more time. going now to a dachshund site I see in your favs!

Frog Lover aka Linda said...

omg that is so gross but yet funny to me, and that's just the kind of gift I would buy for my neices! lmao!